Play Ball! (6-16-11)

Jeff is setting a pretty high standard for our dates. He has exceeded all my expectations and he's been so willing to play along with the cheesy romanticism of everything. I love it. I was almost in tears when I opened my email Thursday afternoon and found this:
Yeah. He made that. The little cutie! It had our address on it, too, but I didn't really want that posted on the internet. Then he picked up some dinner on his way home from work:
 And he told me to go put my Dodgers shirt on.
I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of pictures similar to these two.

Here is my high of the night: my favorite thing about playing catch is catching a "snow cone." For those of you who don't know what a snow cone is, it's pictured below. I suggested we try to catch a snow cone and then Jeff threw it to me and I made my big snow cone catch first try!
 After we tossed the ball around we chatted outside for a bit.
Then it got cold so we went inside to eat the Cracker Jacks. And that brings me to my low of the night. This was our Cracker Jack prize:
You're supposed to stick it on your pencil so it looks like ants are marching on it. Dumb, right?

We finished the night off watching "Rookie of the Year." Well. Jeff finished the night that way. I fell asleep about a half hour into it. Whoops!

Jeff high: "Rookie of the Year"
Jeff low: Sarah falling asleep during the date

It was another perfect date night from my handsome husband!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And just so you know all the cracker jack prizes are lame these days, they just don't make things like they use to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Jeff, I'm so impressed that you are coming up with some great dates! Here I thought Sarah was so clever and you are proving that she was very clever in marrying a very clever guy.

    ReplyDelete