An Accountant's Dream Date (7-8-11)

Did I foresee my husband jumping for joy at my date idea to do a paint by numbers? Not exactly. This was my take-it-easy date. I tried very little for this date. So you can imagine my surprise when I found Jeff anxious to rip open our paint kit and get to work!
I think I've underestimated my accountant husband's love for numbers. He couldn't stop telling me what a great date idea I had.
The set-up. Complete with subtle music playing in the background.
Pure concentration. Do not get between an accountant and his numbers.
This is about the time I decided to stop caring about painting inside the lines.
The semi-finished products after three hours:



As we were washing out our paintbrushes Jeff told me he couldn't wait to finish his painting the next day. And that's when I checked this date off as a success! Who knew a $7 kit from Walmart could easily entertain us for 3 hours, provide us with a couple extra decorations and give us a great date night?

Jeff High - Seeing we were doing a paint by number.
Jeff Low - He painted half as much as I did.

Sarah High - Jeff raving about my date idea.
Sarah Low - My back was KILLING me by the end of all that painting.

2 comments:

  1. Yet another cute date night and date night blog. So glad your accountant husband enjoyed your paint-by-numbers activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when do we get to see the finished products?

    ReplyDelete