Movie Night (7-1-11)

Since our anniversary is right in the middle of one of Jeff's busy seasons, Jeff is taking a day off work next week so we can celebrate. Our anniversary celebration is going to be a big date, so we thought we would each do smaller dates on the Fridays before and after.

To start off, Jeff insisted he cook me dinner. It was so yummy! We had sticky rice and pot stickers.
Here's my handsome husband. We chatted outside after dinner because the weather was so nice!
And then we went in and watched "Just Go With It." We didn't have high expectations for it, but it was actually really good.
Sarah High: The dinner Jeff cooked me.
Sarah Low: Eli went to bed really late so our date was extra short.

Jeff High: How good the movie was.
Jeff Low: I went to bed at 10:30.

1 comment:

  1. You're impressing me not only with your consistency in dating each week, but also with your consistency in taking pictures and blogging about each date.

    ReplyDelete