Malt Tasting (2-17-12)

We arrived to Cedar City last Friday in just enough time to make it over to Bulloch Drug's Soda Fountain before they closed. Jeff was dying to try a malt and the old-fashioned feel of Bulloch Drug was just the place to make his malt dreams come true.

I chose to forego a malt and stuck with the safe bet -- a shake. I worked at a little burger joint in high school where I made one too many pineapple malts to ever want to taste one of those nasty smelling things for myself.
Sure I felt weird asking the shake maker to take our picture, but look at the cute picture we would have missed out on if I would have chickened out.
Jeff liked his malt! It only confirmed my fears that he's turning into an old man right before my eyes.
We drove around Cedar City for a little bit afterwards to check out our old apartments and reminisce. It was a quick date so I opted out of high lows.

No comments:

Post a Comment