Doughnut Retry (3-2-12)

I guess by this point I no longer need to remind you that we love doughnuts and we love cooking? Okay, good. Although, I do think our love for doughnuts is getting blown a little out of proportion on this here blog. But we had to master the ultimate Krispy Kreme imitator, so another doughnut date evolved.

We knew just what tools to use to make our doughnuts.
And this time we fried them instead of baked them. It's still healthier if it's homemade instead of store bought, right?
It was instantly decided that fried doughnuts taste much more Krispy Kremey.
And if I was embarrassed with the number of doughnut holes I ate last go-round, I'm not even going to try to remember how many I scarfed down on this date.
So if you haven't yet, make yourself a batch of doughnuts with your sweetie. We promise it won't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment