A Happy New Year (12-31-11)

What did we do to ring in the new year? We cooked all night long!
We started with chicken and pineapple teriyaki kabobs.
I have to wear aprons when I cook these days because my belly is a splatter magnet.
To accompany our kabobs, we made a brazilian limeade drink type thing.
Yum.
Thank you, Our Best Bites for sponsoring our date night.
And for keeping our tummies happy.
Last on the menu -- crepes.
Then we played Sequence while watching Psych.
Then we watched the ball drop. I don't know what that guy is doing. We were too busy getting our sparkling cider ready to pay a ton of attention to the weirdo on the TV.
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. I've never thought of cooking Kabobs in the Oven. I love them so I'm def. going to try it soon! I've made that Brazilian Limonada from that book before and its YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. I should have gone over to join in with you on your celebration. There wasn't much fun going on here, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun night! I am so glad you are using the cookbook you said you didn't like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss our Sequence days.

    ReplyDelete