Setting Goals (1-6-12)

Jeff had us set goals for the new year for his date. Which made me think about our goal to date each other every week and how well we've stuck to it! Here's to many more dates in the upcoming year!!
Here's the list I came up with:

  • Finish Book of Mormon by the time #2 arrives
  • Bear testimony in Sacrament Meeting (Did it last week!)
  • Make a new recipe every week
  • Read a book every month (including The Hobbit per Jeff's request)
  • Continue to date my husband
  • Be 100% visiting teaching
  • Run...or walk a 5k
  • Learn names of cub scouts
  • Attend Relief Society activities
  • Potty train Eli (end of the year goal)

This is what Jeff did after he read me his goals because he was already feeling overwhelmed.
But he perked up to watch the movie I got him for Christmas -- "Night at the Museum 2."
I've been bad about doing our high lows. But I'll add to my New Year's Resolutions to do better at remembering to ask Jeff his high lows immediately following our dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment