Pizza Party! (1-27-12)

We had a temple date last week I failed to document. But for memory's sake that's what we did.

This week we doubled with Melissa and Kyle and whipped up some homemade pizza.
My parents were at a concert so I took advantage of their empty house to hold the get together. Holding a cooking get together in someone else's kitchen left me searching endlessly for all the right gadgets to get the job done. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a good cheese grater (until I was doing the dishes after Kyle and Melissa left) so we were stuck with a tiny little grater and a great arm workout.
The pizza was delectable. Kyle even said it gave Papa John's pizza a run for their money.
We burned off a few of those pepperonis with a couple games of pool. The boys mostly had to show us where to (try to) hit the ball.
Eli has taken a recent liking to a box of toy cars my parents have at their house. We just dumped those suckers out and Eli was entertained the whole evening. It worked out perfectly!

Melissa High - Making the pizzas.
Melissa Low - She didn't have a low.

Kyle High - Eating the pizzas.
Kyle Low - Losing the first game of pool.

Jeff High - Playing pool.
Jeff Low - Jeff accidentally put the cheese on our pizza before the sauce and we all made fun of him as he sheepishly scraped the cheese back up.

Sarah High - Eli being an angel all night.
Sarah Low - The teensy cheese grater.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I didn't empty the dishwasher before you arrived. Look on the bright side--at least you found some sort of a grater.

    Your evening looked like fun. I'm so sad you didn't leave me a taste of that delicious pizza--minus any pepperoni, of course.

    And I'm glad Eli was such an angel for you. He probably was enjoying being in charge of the cars instead of watching Brooke monopolize all the cars.

    ReplyDelete