Spa Night (12-16-11)

Jeff is so lucky he watched Eli one afternoon so I could sit in a shoe store at the mall with my mom for an hour and a half. Because it was at that shoe store that I made a joke about how I've heard you can put Crisco on your feet to make them really soft. After my Crisco comment, I couldn't keep it off the brain. I knew Jeff and I had to try it for a date night.

What goes good with Criscoed feet? Yoga! We are not flexible.
I hesitantly pulled out the Crisco after our relaxing yoga session. Jeff was very agreeable and went along with our second activity.
So we greased up our feet and put them in plastic bags. Then we put our bagged feet in hot water and let the Crisco do the rest.
Married hot tubbing. Feet in bags of lard with a baby sleeping in the other room. I love it.
Mostly the experiment just turned my feet bright red from the hot water.
And we did our high lows but I forgot them. Whoops.

3 comments:

  1. I might try the Crisco on my feet idea. I don't think David would go for it though! I like the photo of you doing yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, in the picture with your feet, I initially thought the feet on the right were Sarah's and I was a little horrified with how hairy the legs were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part was "feet in bags of lard." So funny. I haven't broken down and tried the Crisco for my crusty heels, but I did go out and buy some pet ointment (and you know how much I hate pets) to try as per Nani's recommendation. If that fails, I may reach for the lard!

    ReplyDelete